Friday, August 14, 2009

*Sigh*...postage woes

In the never ending quest to get a postage system that works with CongoCart, I'm going to change the way postage is added to orders...again. Over and over again, postage is either undercharged or overcharged - and I have flat rate postage! Along with PayPal fee's and wearing some of the postage costs, I've had to look at the whole postage thing again so I'm not losing too much money. I'm now moving towards Registered Post and two postage rates based on the order weight. Postage will still be cheaper than Aust Post Registered rates. Postage will also be a separate item that gets 'added to your cart'. I'm hoping this will help with those who combine orders and get charged more postage. Bear with me through this on-going quest. Express Post will still be an option at the cheaper rate of $7, but once my current stash of satchels have been used up, I'll be moving to Registered Post only.

No comments:

Post a Comment