Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More customs...

These customs all left my house today :). One of my favourite things is sending fluffy mail. I spent most of the day doing the final pocket and wing snapping for these customs, plus the packaging. It's surprising how long that takes, but I do like it :).



Here are the pics of the gorgeous customs on their way to new homes.

















































I am so sorry if you don't see your's here. If you receive an email from me tonight (although it might be quite late), then your fluffy mail is on its way, even if you don't see the pic here. I still have about 4 or 5 orders to send out tomorrow, plus the 'tester nappies' as well.

Off to type up some invoices and fluffy mail notifications. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment