Thursday, August 27, 2009

The nappy hunt is on in September but...

I missed the boat on this one...oops. Still, that doesn't mean we can't have some fun too.

The customs stocking will have a large number of Minky Days available for order. Huge! You can't possibly miss out if you want one. There will be a special associated with this stocking but I won't tell just yet. Because I am planning on a huge month of nappies, I won't be taking on any further custom orders other than what is listed for sale on Tuesday, 1st.

I also plan on listing nappies between my normal stockings this time. They'll only been Minky Days rather than Dreams nappies, but hopefully there will be a reasonable amount to choose from.

The regular stocking for next month will be on the 22nd of September at 8pm AEST. I'm not sure if I will have Minky combo's this month. I'll have a better idea after the Custom's stocking closes as to whether I will make any.

Make sure you are signed up for the newsletter to find out what the specials will be.

As for future stockings....

I can't believe its nearing Christmas already! From October 1st, I'll be listing Christmas embroideries for you to choose from. I plan on having the regular customs stocking on the 1st of each month until the end of the year, and in stock nappies listed for sale during the 3rd week of October. I may have in stock nappies for November, but I won't know until later on as we were planning on a holiday during that month.

I'll most likely take a well earned break over the Christmas period once the December customs have gone out. I'm thinking of until the end of January to give myself a decent amount of time off before hitting the ground running again in February.

1 comment:

  1. Oh bummer you missed the hunt. I was wonderig the the other day if you got in or not...there's always March!!

    ReplyDelete