Sunday, August 30, 2009

The August tally

Ever wanted an insight into the WAHM nappy business? In August, Fluffy Bubs produced...



30 Embroidered Minky Days nappies
10 Embroidered t-shirts/singlets
40 Dreams nappies
70 Minky Days nappies



That's 155 nappies in 1 month.



I do have some help with parts of the snapping, cutting and sewing, and I'm constantly looking for more people to help out so more nappies and be made and my workload can be reduced. On average, I work approxmiately 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, on top of being a Mum and wife. Each nappy takes about 1.5 hours to complete from start until finish (cutting, snapping, sewing, overlocking, photographing, uploading, posting). Sometimes I have to say no to extra customs, because another nappy is another 1.5 hours I'm not playing with my boys. If only there were more hours in the day....



Still, having said ALL of that, September is going to be huge. Hopefully there will be plenty of nappies to go around. Thanks for everyone for your continued support. Hopefully I'll find some time to get my new website off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment