Monday, December 28, 2009

Coming soon....

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was nice and relaxing, as far as Christmas' go :). I'm supposed to be taking a break from Fluffy Bubs but it's never far from my mind! I'm gearing up for next year already, and have a special stocking planned for January.

Once again I have more new prints! These are just too gorgeous for words. Unfortunately they are girly prints, but there is a very cute penguin print that is so much cuter in real life.

Along with those, I had some gorgeous Robert Kaufman cotton prints arrive. After much to'ing and fro'ing as to what to do with them, I have decided to make some super cute nappy sets. For the boys, it will be summer PJ's and a Dreams night nappy (and maybe the girls too), and for the girls, it'll be a OS top/dress and nappy set (from 6 months to 2.5 years old). If you like them, then I'll add them as part of the Fluffy Bubs range, but for now, they are simply 'one off's'.

I'll also be making amazingly soft bamboo/cotton hodded towels. These can have custom embroideries on the hood, and you can add a matching embroidered nappy to create a fantastic newborn gift set.

Lastly, I'll be stocking the famous Soap Bricks! I'm finalising my exclusive collection, but there will be 3 types of soaps available at the next stocking to start with. If you have never tried one of these fantastic goats milk soaps with no nasties, then you simply MUST give it a go.

Well, that's it for now. My next post will be in the new year, and hopefully with some pics of the new products for the next stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment