Monday, February 1, 2010

What's next for Fluffy Bubs in February

Phew! What a crazy weekend. It's been great, but now to finalise all the nappies and have them sent out.

Next on the agenda is the website. Its very very close! We're looking at 2 weeks until its launching. Perhaps we'll make it Valentine's Day! I'm going to spend most of the month making stock for the Nappy Hunt, so there won't be too much on offer other than what's already left from this stocking.

Coming soon are gorgeous nappy and leather soft soled baby shoe sets. The shoes are 0-6 months although in my experience they tend to last longer than that. These will be a limited offer and once they are sold out, that'll be it in the short term :).

So, back to doing some customs from the stocking. As always, feel free to email me if you have any questions. I will always get back to you so if you don't hear from me, please give the mobile a go - details on the website. I have been having significant technology issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment